Notifications
Clear all

Hello RivalGamer

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@indie developer)
New RivalGamer

Hi RivalGamer users ! Maybe something of you know me around NextGenUpdate .
I'm a Director of human resources at Micron Incorporation .
I'm a Programmer and Developer also , the language that i know are C#, VB , C++ , Cobra , PPC ( If we define language and not reversing :p ) , ASP , Assembly , HTML5 , PHP5 , MySql , Javascript , Js , Ruby , Python . Also i'm a PS3-PS4 Dev Licensed at scedevnet with my group 🙂

My finalattention are only for Black Ops 3 and recently i have released a lot of things and reversing a lot of stuff 🙂

Bye bye

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
10 Replies
Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello indie developer
Welcome to Rival Gamer, enjoy the unique content ! 😉

If you have any questions or enquiries about any problems, message me anytime or tag my name in any post!

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

I'm a Programmer and Developer also , the language that i know are C#, VB , C++ , Cobra , PPC ( If we define language and not reversing :p ) , ASP , Assembly , HTML5 , PHP5 , MySql , Javascript , Js , Ruby , Python . Also i'm a PS3-PS4 Dev Licensed at scedevnet with my group 🙂

My finalattention are only for Black Ops 3 and recently i have released a lot of things and reversing a lot of stuff 🙂

Bye bye

Welcome to RivalGamer.com!
If you need any help feel free to ask a staff member or any one really!
If you see me online dont be afraid to stop by and ask a question or too!

Once again welcome.

Topic starter
(@indie developer)
New RivalGamer

Also i'm here , thank you Klots for invite me

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Bye bye

i know your from N G U indie developer welcome rival gamer, glad to have you with us. im very much interested in learning C#/C++ ,aybe you can show me a few things. don't forget to upgrade where you have access to prime content. if any questions, problems or concerns to hesitate to pm me iAmLegacyy7 or any member from the staff team

Page 1 / 3