Notifications
Clear all

Hello Peoples from Gametec

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@XxWesZxX)

hello everyone,

i am WesZ
i am from the netherlands so dont blame me if i make a grammartical error but please do tell if i do (never to young to leurn)
i've been in the modding scene for about 2 years now and have build my own jtag consols
i have hosted almost every COD even ghost in the early TU's
i recently started making my own XRPC tool but iam kinda new to the coding language so that is making slow progress
i work in inland schipping so i am not home for 2 weeks

Gyazo - 2c1358ae21cbe7911e78ebbbc3aa041a.png (this is a picture of the ship i work on )

Site looks great btw Keep it up and maybe it will grow to se7ensins proportion

i also will post threads here when iam about to host some free lobby's
i have lifetime stealth with Xelivehive server but currently iam using the offline files due that xelivehive has not been updated yet

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
(@Legless)

hello everyone,

i am WesZ
i am from the netherlands so dont blame me if i make a grammartical error but please do tell if i do (never to young to leurn)
i've been in the modding scene for about 2 years now and have build my own jtag consols
i recently started making my own XRPC tool but iam kinda new to the coding language so that is making slow progress

Gyazo - 2c1358ae21cbe7911e78ebbbc3aa041a.png (this is a picture of the ship i work on )

i have lifetime stealth with Xelivehive server but currently iam using the offline files due that xelivehive has not been updated yet

Welcome to Rival Gamer, WesZ. Let people know about us, would be greatly appreciated. Have fun and read the rules.

(@Brad P)

hello everyone,

i am WesZ

Great intro bro, if you could host lobbies for GamrTec to try bring members in. We have a user group dedicated for hosters. Maybe that could be of some interest to you.

Topic starter
(@XxWesZxX)

Welcome to Rival Gamer, WesZ. Let people know about us, would be greatly appreciated. Have fun and read the rules.

i shall do what i can 😛

(@Legless)

i shall do what i can :p

Thank you, much appreciated.

Page 1 / 2