Notifications
Clear all

Hello, I'm RexxiTu8

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@GTRexxiTu8)
New RivalGamer

Hello, I had a message in se7ensins to join this site so I thought why not. Thought I would come and see how things is going I hope to see this site blow up! Welcome everyone.

Also I did make the account rexxitu8 on this site but I used the wrong email so messed it up that's why it's GTRexxiTu8 I am quite a well known modded/coder, I also dox! Please fell free to contact me 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
8 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welcome to Rival Gamer, hope you enjoy your stay

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Hello, I had a message in se7ensins to join this site so I thought why not. Thought I would come and see how things is going I hope to see this site blow up! Welcome everyone.

Also I did make the account rexxitu8 on this site but I used the wrong email so messed it up that's why it's GTRexxiTu8 I am quite a well known modded/coder, I also dox! Please fell free to contact me 🙂

Welcome to the site man! I am sure the admins could help you change your name to what you want. If you can prove both accounts are yours I am sure they could work something out.

(@XBLAwh)
New RivalGamer

welcome to the site bud 🙂

Topic starter
(@GTRexxiTu8)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to the site man! I am sure the admins could help you change your name to what you want. If you can prove both accounts are yours I am sure they could work something out.

Thanks, I can prove that the account is mine :), also everyone knows me by the name RexxiTu8 so would be good else people might think I'm a fan boy or something lmfao:) thanks for the welcome.

Page 1 / 2