Notifications
Clear all

Hello I am Xraz 😛

Page 1 / 2

Xraz
Topic starter
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

I didn't really have the time to do this when I first joined but now I joined well this is just some basic information about me I am 15 years old and my interests are music, gaming, going out, and most important modding 😀
so far the website has been good and the people are nice and helpful that's all I have to say I know it wasn't much lol

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

I didn't really have the time to do this when I first joined but now I joined well this is just some basic information about me I am 15 years old and my interests are music, gaming, going out, and most important modding 😀
so far the website has been good and the people are nice and helpful that's all I have to say I know it wasn't much lol

Welcome to Rival Gamer! Let me know if I can support you in anyway.

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Welcome Xraz lol. Kinda late, but better late than never!

Xraz
Topic starter
(@Xraz)
New RivalGamer

lol yeah it was late

(@Katie_Price_X)
New RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer enjoy your stay 🙂

Page 1 / 2