Clear all

Hello from germany

Page 1 / 2

seb5594
Topic starter
(@seb5594)
New RivalGamer

Hey RG, i just signed up here and i've got a link from my old friend KranK ^^
Some people might still know but let me introduce for all new guys here.
My name is Sebastian and i'm 21 years old. I'm coming from germany (Frankfurt if you ever heard of it lmao) and i love making some nasty mods and other crap.
I use some of my free time to develope new mods or i do some reverse engineering.
Atm im really interesting in jailbreaking (how old iOS exploits/jailbreak techniques works) and if i discover (one day) a nasty exploit (iOS, FreeBSD => PS4) then i would release it ofcourse, but it's gonna be a hard way 😮
I know i was been inactive for awhile but i used this time to get my life in the right track.

If i don't feel like to browse thru a kernelcache in IDE, then i like to play BO3 on PS4.
Mind playing with me?

PSN => seb-5594 (yes a new PSN ID)

Hmm is there something else you wanna know?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Omah gosh seb :O welcome to RG
Glad to see you here ...
Long time my friend ...........

ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello & Welcome to RG mate, hope you enjoy your stay here keep us posted on the ps4 news;)

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

My name is Sebastian and i'm 21 years old. I'm coming from germany (Frankfurt if you ever heard of it lmao) and i love making some nasty mods and other crap.
I use some of my free time to develope new mods or i do some reverse engineering.
Atm im really interesting in jailbreaking (how old iOS exploits/jailbreak techniques works) and if i discover (one day) a nasty exploit (iOS, FreeBSD => PS4) then i would release it ofcourse, but it's gonna be a hard way 😮
I know i was been inactive for awhile but i used this time to get my life in the right track.

If i don't feel like to browse thru a kernelcache in IDE, then i like to play BO3 on PS4.
Mind playing with me?

Hey Seb Welcome to Rival Gamer (y) any questions or concerns pm iamLegacyy7 or any of my fellow staff members but arnt you a former staff on the other forum N g u

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Mind playing with me?

Seb!!!! How you been bro, haven't seen you since the dark days of NGU haha

Page 1 / 2