Notifications
Clear all

Hello! Back at it possibly!

Page 1 / 2

FuzzNuggettt
Topic starter
(@FuzzNuggettt)
New RivalGamer

Hey guys and gals, I used to be immensely involved in the PS3 modding community, mainly GTA5 on the ps3, but also many other games. It's been a while though since I've been modding and creating mods, and quite honestly I miss it 🙁 But I'm back maybe, I'll see how my PS3 hooks up and I'm looking forward to getting updated with what I've missed in the last 1.5-2 years

Nice site, really sleek and clean, consider me on here often 🙂

Anyway, this is an introduction thread, so hi! I'm FuzzNuggettt, I'm from Australia and miss modding my heart out haha.

If you want to add me on Skype or snapchat, feel free to do so, same name as my username

See you around!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
KranK
(@KranK)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello broda and welcome to RG hope you enjoy your stay 🙂

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer FuzzNuggettt ! Hope you enjoy your time on the site see you around!

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome to RivalGamer MATE!!! Haven't seen such an long introduction from someone like this. I hope I do see you around here, and enjoy your stay !

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

This is what an intro should be like! Very glad to have you here with us! Can't wait to see what you can bring to the table. Be sure to check out the work we've been doing with Red Dead Redemption! someone who's been in the GTA Scene, it should be second nature to you since it's the same engine 😉 I'm looking for more help with it and can use all the experience I can! Welcome to RivalGamer buddy!

Page 1 / 2