Notifications
Clear all

Hello All!

Page 1 / 2

DvdXploitr
Topic starter
(@DvdXploitr)
New RivalGamer

I am new to this site (duh!) and just got my PS3 back online after getting it banned. I hope I can get some use out of some of these tools. I enjoy racing games, fighting games and a few FPS games.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello mate and welcome to rivalgamer, hope you enjoy your stay here with us 🙂
feel free to contact me or any of the staff team if you have any issues or questions.
enjoy modding my friend 🙂

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I am new to this site (duh!) and just got my PS3 back online after getting it banned. I hope I can get some use out of some of these tools. I enjoy racing games, fighting games and a few FPS games.

Hello and welcome to rival gamer, glad too have you here with us. if any problems, questions or concerns dont hesitate too message any staff members. merry christmas and a safe new year 🙂

Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome to Rival Gamer DvdXploitr, Don't forget to read RG Terms and Services and if you need help with anything or have any questions be sure to Message Me or any of the Staff Members, if you would like to support the forum i suggest Purchasing Prime as it helps keep the forum alive and comes with unique content you don't want to miss out on, Have a nice day 🙂

Useful Links:
- FAQs
- Help
- Speak to Staff

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome new comers, and I hope you enjoy your stay here mate.

Page 1 / 2