Halo: The Master Ch...

Notifications
Clear all

Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox One)

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

A NEW ERA FOR HALO
"Honoring the iconic hero and his epic journey, the Master Chief’s entire story is brought together as The Master Chief Collection, a collection of all four Halo games, including the re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, all at Xbox One visual fidelity and 60 fps. Coming November 11, 2014 at MSRP $59.99."

MORE THAN 100 MULTIPLAYER MAPS
"In addition to the 45 campaign missions you get with The Master Chief Collection, you can play with your friends on over 100 multiplayer and Spartan Ops maps (including the original Halo: Combat Evolved maps)."

A UNIFIED HALO
"With the Master Menu, play all four games from start to finish, or jump around and play your favorite missions. Use curated playlists to experience both the campaign and multiplayer modes in a whole new way."

Source: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
 Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

Anyone getting this?

Wavy
Topic starter
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Anyone getting this?

I will be eventually. COD AW will be my main game for now, but that Halo 2 remake multiplayer is also calling my name 🙂

Zero
(@Zero)
New RivalGamer

Only reason I am getting this is for H2 multiplayer 🙂 hope it is the same as back then when getting above 34 as difficult because of modders and standbyers 😀