Notifications
Clear all

Guest Page View

Page 1 / 2

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welcome to our Community!

We're Rival Gamer Official Community, We'd like to see you in our site.
You'll have the access to our official tutorials after Joining our community.

- Protected Forums from Guests;
*Support
*Microsoft
*PlayStation
*Marketplace
*Off Topic

- Reason of making this suggestion;
*Guests may always steal our Official Tutorials to other forums without giving the original credits.

Thanks!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Wow im in for this

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

Whether a person is a guest or forced to make an account to see the forums, either way they are just as likely to steal our official content. In other words, if we implement your idea, guests will make (most likely fake) accounts and then continue to steal our content as intended if that is what they came here for. That suggestion is commendable, but it will be ineffective for the given reason of implementing this.

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

I was going to suggest something similar to this, but adding on what you're saying, downloads to mods, tools, XBLSE, anything downloadable should say, ''Please Sign Up To View This'' or something along those lines. 1. Get's members, 2. Stops people from lerking in the backround freely downloading stuff if you know what I mean...

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I was going to suggest something similar to this, but adding on what you're saying, downloads to mods, tools, XBLSE, anything downloadable should say, ''Please Sign Up To View This'' or something along those lines. 1. Get's members, 2. Stops people from lerking in the backround freely downloading stuff if you know what I mean...

This would be a more viable solution as opposed to limiting guests privileges to explore the site.

Page 1 / 2