GTA V Recoveries (V...

Notifications
Clear all

GTA V Recoveries (Verification)

Page 7 / 10

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)

Then we shall get rid of the "Modded Lobbies" section?

Technically we should yeah

(@TheDonBro)

Then we shall get rid of the "Modded Lobbies" section?

That's what I suggested.

Agreed, that's why they should take out the ''Modded Lobbies'' sections, and just use services for everything to do with lobbies, services, netflix giveouts all that good stuff, so us Service moderators can verify or lock there thread.

(@Zeugato)

Technically we should yeah

That's what I suggested.

I think all misc. services will go in the services section and the Recoveries should go in the respected game forum.

Zeus
Topic starter
(@Zeus)

I think all misc. services will go in the services section and the Recoveries should go in the respected game forum.

It's easier to have them be put in the services section for verification purposes, When it comes to recoveries it's a service normally (Most cases) and the member will need to provide proof. If we leave them inside the respected game's forum then it will be up to the moderators to verify the service is legit or not which then if that happens what is the point of service moderator? Mod's could just verify everything that is legit in that case.
If it is placed inside the services section then the service mods can riddle out the fake threads and warn the members a lot easier/faster.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable Member

Modding will be moved back later this evening.

I agree that is out of place.

Page 7 / 10