New RivalGamer

Whens the release?

(@Robert Rubio)
Eminent RivalGamer

Sell it as private???

kiko
(@kiko)
New RivalGamer

He will bring it out when he feels it's time bro got to get the love out there first let people no it's coming and get the man some subs.. if you want one bad just learn how to do it on IDA PRO you will get there mate it's piss when you get the hang of it

Could you give some tips are just a few instructions of how to make your own script menu for beginners. Ive been searching for one out there but all seem to be so damn complex

Axx67
(@Axx67)
New RivalGamer

Nice job man !!!

Modded_Hero
(@Modded_Hero)
Active RivalGamer

I think that if he didn't want people to have the thing fed to them, he would teach people how to do it. BUT since there needs to be a layer of protection between responsible modding and just letting any idiot do things that they shouldn't know how to do... I reference DNS mods here. I also hope the bypass comes out soon, but with rtm's I limp along with basic mods with a slow response. If you can't seem to wait for this short period for the release seek help. The time will come and it'll be fun. otherwise you can just use hexrays ida64 pro and find what the security is and how to bypass it yourself then that will at least keep you preoccupied. I looked at it earlier and wasn't to lost but not wanting to waste my time I just did something else.

Page 6 / 10