Notifications
Clear all

GTA 5 "scripts, codes, mods, offsets" Requests Open

Page 7 / 16

(@kurt2467)
New RivalGamer

Hmmmmmm maybe im wrong but this native does deal with speed some how

well it deals with velocity, which could be used to increase speed but it would be harder than just using the set speed native

Nullerdk
(@Nullerdk)
Eminent RivalGamer

KranK i have a request question
back in the day i was able to turn into the tan monkey and use my special carbine rifle and when i got head shots it would freeze the persons console is that possible to have again?

this is not possible, but you can easy freeze ppl´s console still, but most modders dont know how to, reason GTA V Get screwed !! i only use it when kids come to lobby and put on things on players, or like so

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

this is not possible, but you can easy freeze ppl´s console still, but most modders dont know how to, reason GTA V Get screwed !! i only use it when kids come to lobby and put on things on players, or like so

can you pm me the method cause thats what i need it for i like to chill and hang out then theres always those modders who joins a sessions and ruins the fun

Nullerdk
(@Nullerdk)
Eminent RivalGamer

can you pm me the method cause thats what i need it for i like to chill and hang out then theres always those modders who joins a sessions and ruins the fun

uhmmm i keep it close to me, and can i trust you will not share it,,,

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

uhmmm i keep it close to me, and can i trust you will not share it,,,

i keep everything private i want the advantage why would i share it lol for these modders whos always runng things

Page 7 / 16