Notifications
Clear all

GTA 5 "scripts, codes, mods, offsets" Requests Open

Page 14 / 16

Aidan Riley
(@Aidan Riley)
New RivalGamer

Would anyone happen to know the native function to check if that "Client" (Player) is a modder or not ? I've been looking forever and haven't been successful, all i know is it falls under the players tree in a "SubMenu"

Cheers

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Would anyone happen to know the native function to check if that "Client" (Player) is a modder or not ? I've been looking forever and haven't been successful, all i know is it falls under the players tree in a "SubMenu"

Cheers

I can poke at some sources I got, but I don't think there is an implicit Client.IsModder() function.

Aidan Riley
(@Aidan Riley)
New RivalGamer

Yea there isnt a specific client.IsModder(); function its just the way i described it cause its the only way i knew how

I can poke at some sources I got, but I don't think there is an implicit Client.IsModder() function.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Yea there isnt a specific client.IsModder(); function its just the way i described it cause its the only way i knew how

I would look into the cheater pool functions. There may be an enumbyou can grfab from that

(@tizzio)
New RivalGamer

please , the offsets for a proper god mode for the car , currently , every single mod menu have some flaw wen it come about cars god mode : some mod menu just instantly repair the car once it get damaged , some other mods only make immune all the parts of the car except some other parts , we need something that make completelly immune the car once you are inside it ( so also no visual damages ) and that make it vulnerable again once you get out of the car , and all this for the 1.27 ps3 version of the game , pretty please

Page 14 / 16