Notifications
Clear all

GTA 5 BLUS/BLES CONVERTION FILES

Page 1 / 4

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

So here you go guys i decided to post this as iv alot of people asking me how to convert from blus to bles or bles to blus, So for thoes that wish to convert heres a Folder with BLUS and BLES files in it just replace them in your GTA game

Put them in the GAMES directory on your HDD where GTA is and just replace the Corasponding files.
Any issues feel free to inbox me.

THIS IS FOR CONVERTING THE GAME ONLY.
[hide] https://mega.co.nz/#!fMsGDJRL!SEDGP5ytsYQoxBP58x5V-ClO-4DkZPL3etuci1rUp-0 [/hide]

16 Replies
Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hope this Helps alot of people 🙂

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Should make a better guide versions on how to convert blus to bles. Would be a lot of helpful for other new modders. Most guide for convert are not 100% clear.

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

Should make a better guide versions on how to convert blus to bles. Would be a lot of helpful for other new modders. Most guide for convert are not 100% clear.

This is already done 🙂 the files are already prepaired. If you would like to add to this inbox me and ill edit it.

Ill also give credit.

tferrenburg
(@tferrenburg)
Active RivalGamer

So here you go guys i decided to post this as iv alot of people asking me how to convert from blus to bles or bles to blus, So for thoes that wish to convert heres a Folder with BLUS and BLES files in it just replace them in your GTA game

Put them in the GAMES directory on your HDD where GTA is and just replace the Corasponding files.
Any issues feel free to inbox me.

THIS IS FOR CONVERTING THE GAME ONLY.
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

thank you for this post.

Page 1 / 4