GSC Menu edit [Zomb...

Notifications
Clear all

GSC Menu edit [Zombieland Project]

Shenmue
Topic starter
(@Shenmue)
Estimable RivalGamer

1st of all im trying to make a Ultimate Zombieland Edit (the best of other edits) and some of my own input.

ALSO IF YOUR GOING TO POST A HELPFULL REPLY THIS IS MY 1ST PRJECT AND IV NEVER CODED IM MY LIFE SO PLEASE BE CLEAR SO MYSELF AS A NOOB CAN UNDERSTAND THIS IS A HUGE PRJECT FOR ME AND I WANT TO COMPLETE IT NO MATTER HOW FRUSTRAITING IT IS.

Some background to my project.
Im using Exelo menu as a base as i think its the best most solid base to work with.

Things im Adding From other Menus to this one
Sharks DEBUG EDIT - UFO Mode (Host Only) for thoes that enjoy hosting and want to watch the game.
Sharks DEBUG EDIT - Co-Ordinates (for thoes that want to make there own maps with just one edit also host only)
Skonafid's Alien Guns - More variety to the game

Some ideas i want to implament myself and i may need help
As a Zombie - Zombies with Balistic Knife but start with no ammo and can but it just like they could a tomahawk (just more exspencive).
As HOST - Able to kick from ingame (Press back select the player and then what ever button i assign for the function will then kick them from the game with custom message).
As Human - Invincible for a certain amount of time (can only be used once per game once implamented).
As Zombie - Cold Blooded Feature (timed like invisiblity) May confuse Human Survivors that zombie is friendly... due to thermal vision being a option.

If you have any other ideas let me know this will be a ongoing project.
Anything i have issues with will be a reply.

Im new to GSC modding an im trying to get a line of code to work when crouched... now iv got it working for prone but it doesnt feel right to move with

so heres the code iv started with that works and then ill post 2 edits iv tried to work for crouched stance and there not working so any ideas

Original

if (self actionSlotThreeButtonPressed() && self GetStance() == "prone" && self isHost())
	  {
	  self thread ToggleUFO();
	  }

Edit 1

if (self actionSlotThreeButtonPressed() && self GetStance() == "crouch" && self isHost())
	  {
	  self thread ToggleUFO();
	  }

Edit 2

if (self actionSlotThreeButtonPressed() && self GetStance() == "crouched" && self isHost())
	  {
	  self thread ToggleUFO();
	  }

and non are working does anyone know how i can get them to work.

^^ Testing some bits now.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags