Great way to train

Notifications
Clear all

Great way to train

Topic starter
(@Teufel Hunden)

SPLASH Training - Specific Periodized Linear Advanced Strength + Hypertrophy | Muscle & Strength

I used this about 4 months ago and I got massive gains, along with my supplements. The great thing was, I took very few supplements. I did this for a month straight, best workout of my life.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
 Wavy
(@Wavy)

Any cycle of well balanced muscle training will work, but this program does look promising. out of the supplements they say are recommened, I would only advise Creatine, Whey, and Beta Alanine (if you want). Whey Protein is for the strong muscle gains post workout, and Creatine can be both pre and post workout. It will increase blood flow in the muscles allowing you to but out a few more reps, as well as exand the muscle tissues. This will cause your muscles to work harder than they normally could, ultimately leading you to more gains. Also, Creatine gives you a nice pump that increases your muscle size temporarily making you look bigger, insatlling the confidence you will one day be that big. It's an addicting feeling.