Clear all

Graphics section

Page 1 / 3

Flown
Topic starter
(@Flown)
Active RivalGamer

Hello all,

Even tho i have just joined i see there are a lack of some forums, well i am primeless! Anyways i would like to suggest a graphics forum.

YOu can have some sub forums in there like:

Tutorials
Graphics show off

etc

this is just my thoughts and opinions.

leave some feedback below!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Same answer as the other question, we figured that the best for the site ATM is to focus on what we do best because we didn't see any interest from our members in any other sections other than modding related stuff.

Flown
Topic starter
(@Flown)
Active RivalGamer

Why not just try it once ? who knows maybe a bunch of member may want to try something new or provide some services, i myself would like to do this.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Why not just try it once ? who knows maybe a bunch of member may want to try something new or provide some services, i myself would like to do this.

We already had all those sections since the site started and they were pretty dead.

Flown
Topic starter
(@Flown)
Active RivalGamer

We already had all those sections since the site started and they were pretty dead.

"When the site first started" 😉 now i'm pretty sure i can make that section active but posting tutorials, showing off work etc but if you feel like it will be a dead area that's fine by me! 🙂

Page 1 / 3