Game Modding Sugges...

Notifications
Clear all

Game Modding Suggestions:

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Launch)
New RivalGamer

Hey everyone. I noticed this forum has a wide variety of games being modded which is amazing. However, there are a few other games lacking any available mods (which I can help with).

Games in need of modding:

* Uncharted 3 (SPRX Menu could be developed.)

*Destiny (An anti-ban or some web languages such as JSON or SSL to make web exploits)

I can help mod any of these games if that is the problem at hand. Currently I am experimenting with MGS TPP but I can make arrangements.

Things I have experience in:

*Assembly (which is basically x86 PowerPC)

*LUA

*Batch

*Some C#. Emphasis on the "Some".

If anyone agrees or has any objections, feel free to reply.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Great ideas, i'm working on some projects atm but really don't have much time to finish any of them soon, so it might take a while, nonetheless I love to see some of your ideas in action and I really appreciate it, hit me up with a PM if you needed anything.

GamePwnzer
(@gamepwnzer)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hey everyone. I noticed this forum has a wide variety of games being modded which is amazing. However, there are a few other games lacking any available mods (which I can help with).

Games in need of modding:

* Uncharted 3 (SPRX Menu could be developed.)

*Destiny (An anti-ban or some web languages such as JSON or SSL to make web exploits)

I can help mod any of these games if that is the problem at hand. Currently I am experimenting with MGS TPP but I can make arrangements.

Things I have experience in:

*Assembly (which is basically x86 PowerPC)

*LUA

*Batch

*Some C#. Emphasis on the "Some".

If anyone agrees or has any objections, feel free to reply.

good ideas. Launch . If you have any experience in calling natives please let me know. Maybe we can work on this tool together.

Cain532 Lets add uncharted 3 to the list of requested tools

Topic starter
(@Launch)
New RivalGamer

good ideas. Launch . If you have any experience in calling natives please let me know. Maybe we can work on this tool together.

Cain532 Lets add uncharted 3 to the list of requested tools

Uncharted 3 has several tools available on random websites online, however a SPRX menu has never been attempted with this game which is why it would be a great challenge to undergo.

As for destiny, I truly believe that it can be modified and exploited with the help of users on this site that are experienced with JSON or SSL. I think there's an app for destiny that manages in-game items. My idea is, we can make the client trick the servers into giving random items, which should work.

GamePwnzer
(@gamepwnzer)
Estimable RivalGamer

Uncharted 3 has several tools available on random websites online, however a SPRX menu has never been attempted with this game which is why it would be a great challenge to undergo.

As for destiny, I truly believe that it can be modified and exploited with the help of users on this site that are experienced with JSON or SSL. I think there's an app for destiny that manages in-game items. My idea is, we can make the client trick the servers into giving random items, which should work.

I'm fairly certain data is encrypted during transmission. In the good ole days packet sniffing was easy but most publishers caught on to that a long while ago. The data probably uses a generated hash. If you made a tool to send the packets (data you wanted) without the correct hash, it would be rejected.

Page 1 / 2