Clear all

Forum node problems

Page 1 / 2

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi all,

The last couple of days, a lot of bugs have popped up with regards to forum node access, closures that are needed and permissions. This is for a few reasons

There are certainly more than I had hoped for 🙁

Becuase of this, I intend to go through each and every section and give them a once over. I hope you can appriciate due to the amount that this will take some time...

The purpose of this thread is so that anyone who finds the above issues can keep them restricted to it. It would help greatly to keep it organized and easy to work with.

Anything else, create a new thread for.

This will be stickied for 1 WEEK from today.

Thanks for your patience.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
 Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

I have been looking around the site, and I see many different sections that say "you have insufficient permissions to post" or whatever it says. Even if the section should be open! The whole Services section for one example. Nobody can post or edit anything, not even myself.

Also, ^Xraz^ found that many sections now lack Prefixs. The site won't even let you create a thread without a Prefix in some cases.

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

Merging this with my sticky as that's what it's for

So apart from the services, are there any other examples?

I can fix much quicker know which nodes are broken. There are a lot to go through.

It does need looking at though granted

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

This is what I was talking about in one of my post. Im fine now to post into the sections I talked to WavyHD about.
Well hope it gets fixed soon 🙂

S0reFinger
Topic starter
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I'll be working on this tonight, although it's unlikely I'll get the whole lot done. If you have specific sections that need looking at then pipe up please

Page 1 / 2