Notifications
Clear all

Far Cry 3 RTM Tool for Multiplayer

Page 5 / 6

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

any progress 🙂

His internet speed may takes week or month just for all those to be completed ;-; . . .

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

any progress 🙂

FarCry 3 is now at 34%

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello RG 🙂

can you guys make an RTM Tool for Far Cry 3 that work in multiplayer that include god mode and infinite ammo and Scout (UAV) i really love this game and i would be really happy if you make this tool.

sorry if this is the wrong section.

Thanks 🙂

Hey buddy, so wanted to give you a heads up. I downloaded FC3, it was the PSN version. I spent 3 days trying to brute force the eboot so I could debug it and that didn't work. Finally got a hold of someone who ripped and uploaded it for me, so here we are!!!

I gotta get to work, but I get a 3 day weekend and I'll get to work on this ASAP! Thank you for your patience!!!

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey buddy, so wanted to give you a heads up. I downloaded FC3, it was the PSN version. I spent 3 days trying to brute force the eboot so I could debug it and that didn't work. Finally got a hold of someone who ripped and uploaded it for me, so here we are!!!

I gotta get to work, but I get a 3 day weekend and I'll get to work on this ASAP! Thank you for your patience!!!

LOL. Next time be careful of what you are downloading bruh

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

LOL. Next time be careful of what you are downloading bruh

Lmfao when a download takes damn near a month it's hard to check beforehand

Page 5 / 6