Notifications
Clear all

drawing i done for a friend

Page 1 / 4

VEXOM
Topic starter
(@VEXOM)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello all this is a portrait of a friend. Firstly this is of my own creation, Secondly, yes this was photoshop edited after the portrait was drawn up on a touchscreen c:

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
16 Replies
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable RivalGamer

Awesome bro. I think it looks great. In my opinion it is a little bright, but everyone thinks differently 🙂

(@Dobrev)
New RivalGamer

Looks good, I like the background on it.

(@Gnasher)
New RivalGamer

I do computer graphic design and this is a layered photo. You did not draw any of this. Please stop lying on the internet for something you didn't do. All you did was add a motion blur. Duplicate the layer and put it on lighten. Then put some shit effect on her eyes. Then you messed it up further by putting to many lighting effects on it and messing up the depth.

WarHeadinc
(@WarHeadinc)
Reputable RivalGamer

Nice one man 🙂

I do computer graphic design and this is a layered photo. You did not draw any of this. Please stop lying on the internet for something you didn't do. All you did was add a motion blur. Duplicate the layer and put it on lighten. Then put some **** effect on her eyes. Then you messed it up further by putting to many lighting effects on it and messing up the depth.

If you can make one better. Pls do.

Page 1 / 4