Notifications
Clear all

Destiny RTM Tool

Page 9 / 34

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

What program you use to protect your CID and PSN bro?

I assume your talking about an anti ban method. Basically fit this you would bed to find an in game function that reports back is monitors when a user is defying the in game logic (cheating) and nullify that function all together. This will stop chat reports from being sent to whatever server the game uses to monitor such actions.

That function has yet to be found in Destiny, so using this tool is a definite high ban risk. Hope that helps!!

(@Ramitos)
New RivalGamer

I assume your talking about an anti ban method. Basically fit this you would bed to find an in game function that reports back is monitors when a user is defying the in game logic (cheating) and nullify that function all together. This will stop chat reports from being sent to whatever server the game uses to monitor such actions.

That function has yet to be found in Destiny, so using this tool is a definite high ban risk. Hope that helps!!

Ok thank you for the clarification bro. I dont abuse the tool, i only use 'no recoil' , and i turn off the tool when im playing raid, doing my best to keep low profile.

(@Ramitos)
New RivalGamer

My ccappi wont conect ? i dont know why, can someone help me please ?

Cyb3r
Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

My ccappi wont conect ? i dont know why, can someone help me please ?

Only with this tool?

(@Ramitos)
New RivalGamer

Only with this tool?

Is noting to do with the tool, it just wont conect, i put the ip and turn of the antivirus but wont conect 🙁

Some advice ?

Page 9 / 34