Notifications
Clear all

Destiny RTM Tool

Page 26 / 34

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

I understand your pain iiCaNHACK I already got device banned

Well, I'm pretty sure the risk of being banned has already been said quite lots of time. Use this tool at your own risk, and know that the ban risk is extremely high.

(@unlukky14)
New RivalGamer

Oh I dont really care :p I was having fun

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

Well, I'm pretty sure the risk of being banned has already been said quite lots of time. Use this tool at your own risk, and know that the ban risk is extremely high.

I understand your pain iiCaNHACK I already got device banned

I don't really care about account banned , I was testing the ban system for destiny on useless account and I reached level 30 so far without getting banned till now and funny thing is they didnt banned my cid lol. I found few things about the ban system but its better off not playing the game.. or wait for hackerman makes anti banned

(@unlukky14)
New RivalGamer

I don't really care about account banned , I was testing the ban system for destiny on useless account and I reached level 30 so far without getting banned till now and funny thing is they didnt banned my cid lol. I found few things about the ban system but its better off not playing the game.. or wait for hackerman makes anti banned

lol the cid banned me and I dont want o buy anoather cid since I just bought new one

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

lol the cid banned me and I dont want o buy anoather cid since I just bought new one

I feel your pain lol

Page 26 / 34