Notifications
Clear all

Debug Eboot Not Working (Not Attaching)

Page 1 / 3

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

I have debugged an eboot for a game Alien Isolation and it seems that it may not be debugged correctly. I have used my friend's and have tried using programs and still no luck. I cannot attach to the game (process). Although, I am able to connect to other games with a debug just fine. It's nothing in my debug settings or anything, the issue is the eboot. Has anyone ever had this issue before with any game?

If you think you can get this to work I'll send you the OG eboot. Thank you!

UPDATE: I contacted someone about the eboot. They said they had the same issue months ago with FIFA 14 and they found a fix. Well he stopped modding for a couple months and he forgot what he did. So all I know is that the issue is the eboot. It was not debugged incorrectly!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You can check this tut here: How to bypass black screen on System Software mode [Rebug only]

that issue is know for long time now, I posted that last night for Cain, the method should work if you are the latest rebug but you have to disable cobra and CCAPI to avoid any possible brick.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

You can check this tut here: How to bypass black screen on System Software mode [Rebug only]

that issue is know for long time now, I posted that last night for Cain, the method should work if you are the latest rebug but you have to disable cobra and CCAPI to avoid any possible brick.

I'm on 4.50 ITA DEX, but it's not a CFW issue. Also I'm not getting black screen, it just doesn't attach. It's debugged and I'm sure of it. I've used over 5 for it and all the same issue.

I need you for something else on Skype. Hmu on there please.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm on 4.50 ITA DEX, but it's not a CFW issue. Also I'm not getting black screen, it just doesn't attach. It's debugged and I'm sure of it. I've used over 5 for it and all the same issue.

I need you for something else on Skype. Hmu on there please.

I guess you are on release mode?

Sure it wont attach, you have to be on rebug otherwise there's no way to debug this game.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

I guess you are on release mode?

Sure it wont attach, you have to be on rebug otherwise there's no way to debug this game.

No it's not, I stated it's not my settings in the post. Everything is set correctly, all other games will attach and this one won't. It will run though.

Page 1 / 3