3.Infinite Stasis Length
4.Infinite Ammo & NO Reload
5.Max Resource on Sell
6.Body Temperature never Decrease
7.Oxygen never Decrease
8.Ship Health Never Decreases
9.Ship Health Timer Never Decreases

[hide] http://www.mediafire.com/?pcffazma8d02pav [/hide]

All credit the team of the RIVAL GAMER..

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
 Cleo
(@Cleo)
New RivalGamer

Can you make a Dead Space 2 cheat pkg please

Topic starter
(@cleber50000)
New RivalGamer

Você pode fazer um pacote de Dead Space 2 por favor [/ QUOTE]

Can you make a Dead Space 2 cheat pkg please

follow dead space link 2

https://rivalgamer.com/threads/bles01040-dead-space-2-cheat-pkg.7820/

(@Mastercontenda)
New RivalGamer

Muito ruim... não se acha como baixar em meio a tanta propraganda... lixo

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

It annoys me how they modified the weapons in this game. Back in 1 & 2 I could easily find all the stuff to modify for weapon properties. Massive line gun length, stasis lasting forever for enemies, ripper blade lasting forever, massive explosion radius, massive damage, rapid fire and whatever else. I couldn't find anything and nearly gave up on rapid fire, but 500 bad guesses later and 1 worked among countless worthless decoys that seemingly affected nothing with any of the weapons beyond a useless visual size modifier for weapons.

I don't know which infinite health you are using, but there were at least 2 when the game came out. Medo's infinite health had the side effect of working for human enemies too, and then whoever (CodeUnique??? vosman??? I don't know who) had 1 after that and it seemed like it worked fine. Infinite health still allows you to die though. Any instant kill thing like failing a button sequence or walking into a grinder or lasers or certain enemy attacks could still 1 hit kill you.

I got a working invincibility code that prevented all of the 1 hit kills from working so it's better than just the health code.
There's also codes for the hacking timer, turret gun health for a certain part of the game, enemies starting with 1 HP so throwing a paper airplane at them would kill them, massive kinesis range, rapid fire, a button combo to toggle no gravity which is from my dumber early days where I used a direct memory address rather than having the actual code dump the buttons for me, infinite stasis length, and instantly completing button mashers if anybody wanted. They are inside the artemis database.

Page 1 / 2