Dead Space 1 eboot ...

Notifications
Clear all

Dead Space 1 eboot or pkg request

Page 2 / 2

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

You guys are confusing, to me it looks like he's requesting somebody to make a package for him because he might not know how.

If you're using scetool.exe for making a package, you'll need to add an APP VER field to the PARAM.SFO file or it will give you errors. It's one of them old PS3 games where the PARAM.SFO off of the disk did not have a APP VER field like Clive Barker's Jericho and Resistance Fall Of Man were.

Decrypt your EBOOT.BIN (might need the old version of unself.exe for that because I don't know if keys that old were ever added into scetool's list), grab Aldos PARAM.SFO Tool and add in that APP VER field, and then use some program to make a package. PS3EMPM, NetCheat with the plugin, there's really a lot of options for tools and I don't know most of them. It's not tricky.

Also, if you're using my code for health to not decrease without using the invincibility code, various instant death things like a moaning wall guardian chopping off your head and whatever else will still end your game. It may not trigger the death scene, so you'd be forced to quit and reload your save. I'd recommend using invincibility too to avoid some of the extra things from killing you. The same applied to Dead Space 2 and 3 too. I never did find a code for that pesky needle through the eye part in Dead Space 2.

(@djtravis)
New RivalGamer

no veo los links

Page 2 / 2