Notifications
Clear all

Changes that are to be fixed, asap

Page 2 / 3

(@Brad P)

Didn't see 5. Not sure how that disappeared

Zero
(@Zero)

Lol a lot of these I thought were modified by someone, only one I know I should have done is the style images. The rest were modified 😮 I'll see about fixing them when I get home tonight or tomorrow morning when I get to my desk.

(@DeFalt)

I got off my a** and fixed 1-3

Zero I know it's a lot of work, but I just want to know. Could it be possible to give each style square a different image?

(@Brad P)

I got off my a** and fixed 1-3

Zero I know it's a lot of work, but I just want to know. Could it be possible to give each style square a different image?

with 1. members panel i dont want it changed, i like how it is i want it like the xenforo. i know the addon you like bot goes there but people can just scroll down to change the styles

(@DeFalt)

with 1. members panel i dont want it changed, i like how it is i want it like the xenforo. i know the addon you like bot goes there but people can just scroll down to change the styles

I only changed the background color to suit the theme and just added styles on there, because not every single user knows that we have our styles all the way to the bottom of the website.

Page 2 / 3