It's weird that this tutorial hasn't been posted yet, but here goes:
Note: I don't think this works if you earned a trophy in the game you're trying to trophy hack. I haven't tried.
- TrophyIsGood on your PC, I use this program. Idk if there are other programs you can use.
- CFW 3.55 or higher and supports a manager to FTP
- FTP Connection, or you can use USB but FTP is much less work
1. Go to your account and load up the game you want to hack. After it's trophies synced with your account. Quit. Make sure you're signed out and go into the manager you use. (I use MultiMan)
2. On your FTP Connection go to dev_hdd0 > home > XXXXXXXX (Your account folder) > trophy > NPWRXXXXX_XX (the folder of the game you're hacking) and copy that folder to your desktop
3. Open up TrophyIsGood and drag the folder into the application.
4. Now you can set the timestamp to any time you want so it looks legit. Like completing GTA in 3 minutes doesn't really look legit lol.
4. Click Instant Platinum after the doing the timestamp to look legit and save it.
5. Via FTP drag the folder back to the trophy folder.
6. Load up the game and wait for it to load and then check your trophies and it should be platinum'd. Don't forget to sync it with PSN. I would suggest doing three platinums at a time to avoid getting banned. And don't forget you're doing this at your own risk.
- TrophyIsGood - PS3TrophyIsGoodV220.127.116.11z - Google Drive
Please enjoy, If need any help let me know! 😉