Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Copy Emblem Glitch Tutorial

Page 1 / 2

Topic starter
(@Skrtt)
New RivalGamer

Call of DutyBlack Ops II Copy Emblem Glitch

*Well first of all, i'm just going to say that I used the search option to look to see if anyone made a thread for this on this site and I didn't see that there was one made so I decided to make one.*
*I'm also quite sure this works on both Xbox 360 and PS3 consoles.*
*Also, this glitch only works if the player of whatever emblem you're trying to steal has atleast ONE screenshot in there player channel.*

Tutorial:

1. First of all make sure you are hovered over "Barracks".

2. Next press "y" or the triangle on your controller.

3. Now find the player of whatever emblem you are trying to steal, and go to his/her player channel but don't actually go in it yet, just hover over it.

4. Go into his/her player channel and of course, check to see if they have a screenshot, if they do, back out of the player channel.

5. Now, go into his/her player channel once again, and go up 2 times to the emblems.

6. For this step, don't do it to fast or to slow, it kind of varies on your internet speed. What you want to do is go up 1 time, press "x" or the square 4 times and then go down and press "x" or the square 1 time.

7. You will know that you have successfully completed the glitch if it allows you to save the emblem, and if it does allow you to save it, you're done. 🙂

*I don't take credit for finding this glitch or figuring it out for that matter, there was just no thread on here about it so I decided to make one.*

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
(@Hakeem Olajuwon)
New RivalGamer

It worked thanks!

Topic starter
(@Skrtt)
New RivalGamer

It worked thanks!

No problem. 🙂

Legend
(@Legend)