Clear all

Black Ops 3 Showcase Contest

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey Rival Gamer :p

BLACK OPS 3 SHOWCASE CONTEST

Cain532 and iamLegacyy7 Are launching Rival Gamer first showcase contest in the Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Series. We would like the Rival Gamer Community support when it comes to finding the best mods to put up!! Limit one entry per person, feel free to recommend your friends or anyone you see with an awesome tool, menu or other. Each week we will pick a winner to move to the next part of the tournament. When down to the last 2 for a Head to Head stand off, each one will have 1 Month to create the best Tool or Menu.

JUDGES

Cyb3r
iamLegacyy7
Cain532
KranK

3 Criteria

Design
Features

Winner

1 Month Prime
$20 PSN CARD
500 RG Points

Stay Tuned for updates for official date for Black Ops 3 Showcase Contest 😀

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Good luck to all 😀 Thanks for putting this on iamLegacyy7!!

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Good luck to all 😀 Thanks for putting this on iamLegacyy7!!

No Problem man (y) do whatever it takes to get this community active 😀

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I'll get the ball rolling and submit Arro's Unlock all tool. There's a lot of potential here! I'd love to see more from him in the future and I look forward to seeing what he can do in this tournament!

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I'll get the ball rolling and submit Arro's Unlock all tool. There's a lot of potential here! I'd love to see more from him in the future and I look forward to seeing what he can do in this tournament!

okay bro im gonna see what i can find out there on the web myself later to get the ball rolling