Best designed websi...

Notifications
Clear all

Best designed website for modding

Page 1 / 2

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hello, i love the site it looks great well done Cyb3r and i would love to see more exclusive content on here.

I came across this website while looking for BF4 DLC's, but i still cant find them for BLUS31162.

only one improvement i would suggest is to stretch the page out a little bit more.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
7 Replies
Sw3Rve-X
(@Sw3Rve-X)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello Tulsi44 We appreciate your feed back and hope you remain active on the forum, don't forget to read RG Terms and Services and if you need help with anything or have any questions be sure to Message Me or any of the Staff Members, if you would like to support the Forum i suggest Purchasing Prime as it helps keep the forum alive and comes with unique content you won't want to miss out on, Have a nice day 🙂

Useful Links:
- FAQs
- Help
- Speak to Staff

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello, i love the site it looks great well done Cyb3r and i would love to see more exclusive content on here.

I came across this website while looking for BF4 DLC's, but i still cant find them for BLUS31162.

only one improvement i would suggest is to stretch the page out a little bit more.

Well thanks man that really means something, I have spent time on the website more than myself. xD

It's all about the members comfort and joy, so feel free to drop any suggestion or improvements in the suggestions section.

Hope you enjoy your stay and keep doing what you just did. 😉

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

And here you go BF4 DLC hope it works: https://rivalgamer.com/threads/battlefield-4-dlc-shortcut-kits.657/

Thanks goes to 2pac.

ItzDannyBoii
(@ItzDannyBoii)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome to Rivalgamer, hope you enjoy your stay here 🙂
feel free to contact me or any of the other staff if you have any questions you need answered 🙂
Yep & i can agree with you on that Cyb3r has done a great job on this site 🙂

Page 1 / 2