Page 1 / 11

Absolute Zero
Topic starter
(@Absolute Zero)
Estimable RivalGamer

Battlefield Hardline SPRX
Absolute Zero

About
Whats good RG, just simply bringing you the other SPRX that has been finished for a while, I just haven't had people to test it since I've never owned BFH and never plan to. Please let me know if anything is wrong with the SPRX, and Cyb3r and I will try to the best of our abilities. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

Updated the SPRX to work fully with new button monitoring, thanks to Cyb3r for testing it out for you guys!

Fixing the Aimbot issue today!

Download
Download both the SPRX and the EBOOT, the EBOOT loads the SPRX.
[HIDE]SPRX: http://battlefieldrekt.com/
EBOOT: http://www.mediafire.com/?1dualfofkq0qar6 [/HIDE]

53 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Absolute Zero

About
Whats good RG, just simply bringing you the other SPRX that has been finished for a while, I just haven't had people to test it since I've never owned BFH and never plan to. Please let me know if anything is wrong with the SPRX, and Cyb3r and I will try to the best of our abilities. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

YOU NEED A BFH EBOOT THAT WILL LOAD THE SPRX, I AM NOT PROVIDING THE EBOOT WITH THIS RELEASE. If someone wants to post a working EBOOT for the SPRX, I will gladly post it on the thread. Note that if a debug EBOOT is causing the game not to load, you will need to make a REGION SPECIFIC EBOOT that is NOT debugged.

Download
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

hopefully i can get this game soon well done you on your work Absolute Zero (y)

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Absolute Zero

About

YOU NEED A BFH EBOOT THAT WILL LOAD THE SPRX, I AM NOT PROVIDING THE EBOOT WITH THIS RELEASE. If someone wants to post a working EBOOT for the SPRX, I will gladly post it on the thread. Note that if a debug EBOOT is causing the game not to load, you will need to make a REGION SPECIFIC EBOOT that is NOT debugged.

Download
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Another fine release, great work bro. 😉

(@Stitches)
New RivalGamer

wheres the eboot

(@tutof02)
New RivalGamer

hello or I can find a eboot to 1.06 SPRX thank you

Page 1 / 11