Battlefield Hardline "MP" RTM Tool [1.03]

Page 15 / 83

snow-pluto
(@snow-pluto)
Active RivalGamer

Good work Eddie!

(@KingJavier91)
Active RivalGamer

Great tool and I appreciate your effort but just a heads up to everyone when using no recoil if you get spotted it goes away but as soon as it cools down from you being spotted it goes back to no recoil I really hope you continue the development on this tool or possibly make a eboot containing some of these mods

Trojan041
(@Trojan041)
Trusted RivalGamer

Great tool and I appreciate your effort but just a heads up to everyone when using no recoil if you get spotted it goes away but as soon as it cools down from you being spotted it goes back to no recoil I really hope you continue the development on this tool or possibly make a eboot containing some of these mods

I've made a Eboot and its easy enough todo! But I dont think Eddie wants to since it'd be so easy for someone to just take the offsets and bytes from there! The no recoil only turns off when people shoot at you (not when you get spotted)。

(@IvancitoOz)
New RivalGamer

thanks bro keep it up<3

(@dylan mumm)
New RivalGamer

Hey GZ, It's been awhile since i have posted anything do to me being busy. I have had a little time to work on BFH and get some mods working. As i get more time i will add more. Anyways Enjoy

Here is a video of some mods in the tool:

Download: Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Virus Scan: Hidden content cannot be quoted.

Note: If you are using CCAPI be sure to switch out the .dll's with the version you are using (also you will need to add the CCAPI .dll cause i did not put it with the .zip)

*I do not give permission for this tool to be posted on any other sites*

ffdffd

Thanks Eddie great work bro!! Awesome Release!! 😉

this is awesome!!! keep it up!

Page 15 / 83