Artemis Database & ...

Notifications
Clear all

Artemis Database & PS3 Game Hacking Picture Tutorials

Page 4 / 7

(@Terron S)
New RivalGamer

You might have a bad update, or you're running it on an incorrect game region. Or the code itself is bad. If any of those things occur you can get booted back to the system repair menu. I've had that happen COUNTLESS times while modding a game with ProDG or Netcheat or anything like that.

I was thinking about that, im running rebug dex 4.81 and i tested this out on 3 different games. usually when im running the wrong region it will only freeze my game but i have tested this with each one just to be sure but it seems they all have the same outcome. I know i can just easily use a cheat pkg but the only issue with that is i dont like having god mode active and most pkgs. usually have it. I was also thinking of trying to just use console manager to manually put the codes in but i cant seem to find the offsets for most of them to even do that so im stuck lmao

chuchucha
(@chuchucha)
New RivalGamer

can i use this with my cobra ode ps3? or this is can only be used with a cfw ps3?

Topic starter
(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

Out of curiousity, what are you getting out of the cobra osd that you couldn't get from a CFW like the latest rebug which has cobra stuff???? Have you seen the latest exploit out there for normal OFW 4.82? I really don't know if Artemis or NetCheat work with the cobra osd because I've never used the cobra osd. The OFW 4.82 exploit worked fine for me to get to rebug and then DEX rebug to connect back to ProDG and back to work on messing with games. I'm kind of assuming using the cobra osd is like being stuck on a very limited dinosaur of a tool but I wouldn't know without ever having had one.

(@hanna william)
New RivalGamer

Bungholio thanks you so much for your tutorial about porting

Maybe i am Going to porting the last of us USA version to the ASIAN version

Cause my game region 3 ASIA

Cheating on the single Player game is fine ^_^

(@Zemial)
New RivalGamer

Artemis is work on cwf habbi cobra 4.80 😀

Page 4 / 7