Anyone checked out ...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone checked out the Black Friday deals?

Izaya Orihara
Topic starter
(@Izaya Orihara)
Eminent RivalGamer

On the one hand, the holidays depress me because...family :p On the other hand, I love the holidays due to the excellent deals on stuff. Especially gaming.....anyone been taking any part in deals? If so, what have you gotten and do you plan to get?

Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy and Walmart seem to be having some of the best deals. I see quite a bit I plan to get myself and my siblings.

Be sure to check the Xbox store for many games that are on sale, including the backwards compatible games. Some deals are about 60 percent off.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
1 Reply
Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

On the one hand, the holidays depress me because...family :p On the other hand, I love the holidays due to the excellent deals on stuff. Especially gaming.....anyone been taking any part in deals? If so, what have you gotten and do you plan to get?

Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy and Walmart seem to be having some of the best deals. I see quite a bit I plan to get myself and my siblings.

Be sure to check the Xbox store for many games that are on sale, including the backwards compatible games. Some deals are about 60 percent off.

This Black Friday I think is the best one for me, I am going to be making a $775 profit 😀