Allowing Users To H...

Notifications
Clear all

Allowing Users To Have Coloured Names!

Page 6 / 8

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

Teufel Hunden The new comers can't confuse anyone with a staff member as we would still have the "Diamond Member" banner under our names, If any new comers got scammed because they didn't read the notice then that is only their fault and nothing to do with us if we gave them the warning.
As for the site looking sloppy/unprofessional that's somewhat true but adding the customisation will hopefully give some incentive on people buying premium.
Would you rather be plain Jane or joseph with his multi-coloured dreamcoat? I know what I'd rather be

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

Teufel Hunden The new comers can't confuse anyone with a staff member as we would still have the "Diamond Member" banner under our names, If any new comers got scammed because they didn't read the notice then that is only their fault and nothing to do with us if we gave them the warning.
As for the site looking sloppy/unprofessional that's somewhat true but adding the customisation will hopefully give some incentive on people buying premium.
Would you rather be plain Jane or joseph with his multi-coloured dreamcoat? I know what I'd rather be

I'd rather have everyone with the same color. Every premium member with different colors just looks unprofessional in general, hence why most forums don't do it anymore. It's such an old school forum feature which was cool years ago, but not so much anymore.

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

I'd rather have everyone with the same color. Every premium member with different colors just looks unprofessional in general, hence why most forums don't do it anymore. It's such an old school forum feature which was cool years ago, but not so much anymore.

As I said I do agree it can look somewhat unprofessional but we are a gaming forum so we don't need to be 100% professional we can let some things slide a bit.

CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable RivalGamer

As I said I do agree it can look somewhat unprofessional but we are a gaming forum so we don't need to be 100% professional we can let some things slide a bit.

It doesn't matter what type of forum it is. It is a website and it needs to maintain a professional reputation. Look at all the large forums, gaming and just general forums.

Zeus
(@Zeus)
New RivalGamer

It doesn't matter what type of forum it is. It is a website and it needs to maintain a professional reputation. Look at all the large forums, gaming and just general forums.

I still think it would be cool to bring it back. Brighten things up a bit, Of course if the vast majority don't like it then I can live with a light blue name 😀

Page 6 / 8