Allowing Users To H...

Notifications
Clear all

Allowing Users To Have Coloured Names!

Page 3 / 8

(@Brad P)

Would be cool for this to come back I agree!

Getting a quotation for a custom made one.

(@Teufel Hunden)

Back when I was Super Mod, I denied this. For the pure fact that it gives the forum a sloppy and confusing look. You may not think so, but it does. Only those to who are in the right user group should have a colored name. People can easily change the color of their name to a mod or admin and scam the leeches who don't pay attention. I vote no once again.

(@Dobrev)

Back when I was Super Mod, I denied this. For the pure fact that it gives the forum a sloppy and confusing look. You may not think so, but it does. Only those to who are in the right user group should have a colored name. People can easily change the color of their name to a mod or admin and scam the leeches who don't pay attention. I vote no once again.

Well, No because they will remove the Mod/Admin colours. However, I do see Teufel Hunden's point about how the colours of peoples names may confuse the new comers. Aslong as there was a little stickied post saying that premium have the privileges to change there name colour. If there was a list of the colours and what they present for e.g Red - Admin, Purple - Super Mod, Blue Sectional Mod, Teal blue - Premium etc.

(@Teufel Hunden)

Well, No because they will remove the Mod/Admin colours. However, I do see Teufel Hunden's point about how the colours of peoples names may confuse the new comers. Aslong as there was a little stickied post saying that premium have the privileges to change there name colour. If there was a list of the colours and what they present for e.g Red - Admin, Purple - Super Mod, Blue Sectional Mod, Teal blue - Premium etc.

Here's the problem with that. Most people who come here looking for modded lobbies will not read that sticky.

(@Dobrev)

Here's the problem with that. Most people who come here looking for modded lobbies will not read that sticky.

I understand that. But if they were really interested in staying here they would wonder why most people have the privelige to change their colour, then they would look into it further.

Page 3 / 8