Notifications
Clear all

All-In-One v1.6.0 with [4.55] Firmware Support by MODDED WARFARE

Page 1 / 3

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

This is a pretty decent tool, and has recently been updated to support 4.55 which is awesome. This tool is a bit like CCAPI but also has a memory poker and some trainers, preset with some of the COD series.

[HIDE]Download: PS4-AIO-Setup 1.6.0.exe (43.1 MB) / PS4-AIO Portable 1.6.0.zip (42.7 MB)[/HIDE]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
12 Replies
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Huh, i tried to find the part where you enter your PS4 IP address and couldn't find it.then i went to YouTube watch that super talkative guy to find out that you can do that at the bottom to the left...funny thing...i can't do that because the window is too big for me so the address bar goes underneath my Windows-task bar and he also forgot to add that little mandatory option(Maximize window ) to the window to go full screen, so i can't use that tool because of the layout design is too big and there's no full screen option. in short the address bar to the left is inaccessible to me.
is there any other method to add codes to the game? i tiered Netcheat but got an error. any other method to inject codes?

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Huh, i tried to find the part where you enter your PS4 IP address and couldn't find it.then i went to YouTube watch that super talkative guy to find out that you can do that at the bottom to the left...funny thing...i can't do that because the window is too big for me so the address bar goes underneath my Windows-task bar and he also forgot to add that little mandatory option(Maximize window ) to the window to go full screen, so i can't use that tool because of the layout design is too big and there's no full screen option. in short the address bar to the left is inaccessible to me.
is there any other method to add codes to the game? i tiered Netcheat but got an error. any other method to inject codes?

That's funny but sucks to hear mate. But use PS4 Cheater. I believe I created a thread for this. If not, i'll get you a link. There's also a tool out there called memviewer. It's probably your best bet to be honest. I am working on a PS4 Trainer tool for all games we've found cheats for but the design is past my knowledge and help is hard to find but it'll come my friend 😀

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

That's funny but sucks to hear mate. But use PS4 Cheater. I believe I created a thread for this. If not, i'll get you a link. There's also a tool out there called memviewer. It's probably your best bet to be honest. I am working on a PS4 Trainer tool for all games we've found cheats for but the design is past my knowledge and help is hard to find but it'll come my friend 😀

THAT WOULD BE GREAT! XD
although any idea how to write codes using NetcCheats API? i got the codes, i tried the PS3 method (Add New) then added the 0+space for every row. but when i hit write i get an error about out or range or something.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

NetCheat kind of sucks for PS4 cause it's PS3 tool so everyone uses PS4 Cheater instead. Out of range thing means you're writing in the wrong section most likely cause I get out of range when I am searching for addresses and it was cause I was in the wrong section

Page 1 / 3