Notifications
Clear all

A problem!

Page 3 / 4

Topic starter
(@Ghost)
New RivalGamer

Ghost The points you added up, are they included in any deleted/moved threads, would it be correct if a negative rep removed 1 point? Did you see anything that could help us locate those missing points. The issue is pretty broad, and as S0reFinger said, the issue hasn't been located yet.

This needs to be fixed, already.

Nekrotic
(@Nekrotic)
Trusted RivalGamer

Which is why I just asked those questions. All I know is those points can be missing from anywhere, so if you aren't at least going to say "No, I am not sure what the problem is" and answer those questions I posed. And you just be a smartass, Then my response is, I apologise but I have no time to deal with this. Grow up.

S0reFinger
(@s0refinger)
Reputable RivalGamer

I could have perhaps been a little less vague here. I think I know what the problem is, but our server guy is on holiday at the moment and I need him to make an adjustment his end.

Your attitude, like above however is getting like an grumpy old man. Old and irritable.

Lose it.

Topic starter
(@Ghost)
New RivalGamer

I could have perhaps been a little less vague here. I think I know what the problem is, but our server guy is on holiday at the moment and I need him to make an adjustment his end.

Your attitude, like above however is getting like an grumpy old man. Old and irritable.

Lose it.

hmmmmmmmmm ok.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Lose it.

What is it that needs fixing server side S0reFinger

Page 3 / 4