Notifications
Clear all

[1.26] RipTide Force SPRX Menu

Page 6 / 7

Irish_Mods
(@irish_mods)
Trusted RivalGamer

theirs something your not doing correctly

what do u recon with the Menu any tips on what i do to get it working and here i do appreciate Ur time i know u must have better things to be doing haha drex enable web-man and cobra press R2 and circle it deletes Syscalls is the a tool to clean the syscells instead of deleting them now i haven't been banned for over 4 years once but just a few things i don't look into ?

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

what do u recon with the Menu any tips on what i do to get it working and here i do appreciate Ur time i know u must have better things to be doing haha drex enable web-man and cobra press R2 and circle it deletes Syscalls is the a tool to clean the syscells instead of deleting them now i haven't been banned for over 4 years once but just a few things i don't look into ?

you dont need take put the tmp just dbl click on it and load whatever sprx or files you need then your good i dont know why you have so many problems

Irish_Mods
(@irish_mods)
Trusted RivalGamer

i dont have any problems m8 theres only one which is the only sprx Riptide sprx ive never had a sprx not show up or work it says change the sprx to GTA.sprx

Irish_Mods
(@irish_mods)
Trusted RivalGamer

i dont have any problems m8 theres only one which is the only sprx Riptide sprx ive never had a sprx not show up or work it says change the sprx to GTA.sprx

WOW I like SAID SPRX LIKE 5times haha

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

WOW I like SAID SPRX LIKE 5times haha

sorry bro i doing so many things at once i do apologize

Page 6 / 7