[1.25] Zombie Proje...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.25] Zombie Project By Radikal Amy (Custom Update + SPRX)

Page 1 / 2

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

(Please don't call me "man", I'm a lady haha!)

"Hi guys! I'm releasing for free my Zombie Project, Rockstar never made a Halloween update, so I did! After 3 months of work, I designed almost 60 zombies (humans & animals), Halloween T-shirts and loading screens. I brought Resident Evil to GTA 5 mwahaha!
Basically you'll be able to turn into a zombie, spawn them, you'll find cool animations and visions also. I added some extra peds that aren't zombies, as "Halloween disguises".

Every modder using my update WILL SEE THE ZOMBIES. Legit people and modders not using my update WON'T!
The SPRX menu was created to spawn ONLY the peds that I zombified, it works along with my Update.
I hope you guys will enjoy killing zomb's or building a dead army!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

YOU'LL NEED : 1 update, 1 sprx, 1 EBOOT.

1) MODIFIED UPDATE
Update with Mod Loader (AMY HORROR) : MEGA
*L3 + R3 opens
*Using Multiman, transfer it to : hdd0 -> game -> BLES01807 or BLUSxxxxx -> USRDIR -> HERE

2) SPRX (PICK ONE)
- HORROR SPRX : MEGA
- FUNNY SPRX : MEGA
*Down Dpad + Square opens
*Using Multiman, transfer it to : hdd0 -> tmp -> HERE

3) EBOOT
- EBOOT DEX : MEGA
- EBOOT CEX : MEGA
*Using Multiman, transfer it to : hdd0 -> game -> BLES01807 or BLUSxxxxx -> USRDIR -> HERE

CREDITS
Radikal Amy (me) : for picking, designing and modifying textures in the game files (peds, clothes..).
2much4u : For creating the SPRX menu as I wanted it, I just added visions, animations and a few peds.
Maggot : for telling me how to make my own mod loader (AMY HORROR).
Trojan : for helping me with some peds names, and all of the vision names.
Erootiik : for the EBOOT
Rockstar : For creating the base of everything.

* You might need to press X twice to get an animation from All Podyguards manager to work.
* I put a "copyright" on all my zombies, AMY is written in grey in their eyes. Almost invisible.
* If you wish to share my update or SPRX on other website, thanks for sharing MY adf . ly download links, please DON'T RE-UPLOAD my files.
* If you wish to include my zombies to your update or menu or anything, with non commercial purpose, you can as long as you give me credits for the modified peds/clothes! Feel free to use my zombies in Youtube videos also.
* If you wish to include them to something with commercial purpose, CONTACT ME.

If you like my project, feel free to donate, even 2 or 3$ would be great, I put a lot of my time into it. Thank you! =)
*When you set the amount, if it doesn't work with a period ( 1.00 ), try with a comma ( 1,00 )

"

- Radikal Amy

5 Replies
Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

I take no credit for any of this, all credit goes to Radikal Amy. If you noticed, I put everything in quotations. Thank you!

qNSp
(@qNSp)
Active RivalGamer

I take no credit for any of this, all credit goes to Radikal Amy. If you noticed, I put everything in quotations. Thank you!

nice men i like it HAPPY HALLOWEEN ^_^

Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable RivalGamer

This women is stepping up the game, she deserves some subs and donations. This is fucking sick.

WiseMonkey
(@WiseMonkey)
Active RivalGamer

Amy didn't give consent to others to post her content on other sites... If she would of wanted to do it she would post it herself.

Page 1 / 2