Page 17 / 18

keen
(@keen)
New RivalGamer

thank you... niceee

cesarflow
(@cesarflow)
New RivalGamer

nice thank man I like it but stiil working it?

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

Are you sure those codes weren't from xtatu instead of Anxify? I remember xtatu found both of those codes, but I don't remember if he ported them to the latest version. If needed, I don't know if my button controlled character modifier stuff worked or if other things worked, but people can try them if they want to see if they get lucky.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Are you sure those codes weren't from xtatu instead of Anxify? I remember xtatu found both of those codes, but I don't remember if he ported them to the latest version. If needed, I don't know if my button controlled character modifier stuff worked or if other things worked, but people can try them if they want to see if they get lucky.

If you are sure I'll change the credits.

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

I doubled checked, xtatu did one version of x-ray, and Hiei-YYH did another version of X-Ray. They are the only 2 hackers I've seen do it for the game, but I'm not sure who did what. If I had a guess at a glance, it looks like both of xtatu's versions are triggered by hitting an enemy and then they give full X-ray. Hiei-YYH's version likely uses the read operation for the x-ray value so it would constantly refill it to full every second rather than being triggered by hitting an enemy or other things. But I'm still not sure, I've never heard of Anxify before, so I'm kind of guessing even though most codes I ever see came from CMP/games24blog/bbs.duowanwhateverchinesesite/playgame.lebonforum.com or maybe a few other obscure places.

Page 17 / 18