[1.07] [BLES02166] Call of Duty Black Ops 3 [DEX & CEX] Eboots

Page 3 / 7

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

is BLES02166
)

ok, cause i dont see anyone else having a problem like you, i dont want to change anything yet until i know its one of the non host mods im gonna post the same eboot but just antiban no mods ill post a thread in a bit and try that eboot and if it works then its on of the non host mods giving the eboot a problem

vicious_results
(@vicious_results)
Eminent RivalGamer

ok, cause i dont see anyone else having a problem like you, i dont want to change anything yet until i know its one of the non host mods im gonna post the same eboot but just antiban no mods ill post a thread in a bit and try that eboot and if it works then its on of the non host mods giving the eboot a problem

I think I might know what the problem is. I can't test right now but I believe that the offsets for no recoil and steady aim that were released to everybody are wrong. If you remove those mods you should be good. I have notice people complaining about different tools freezing when putting those on.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I think I might know what the problem is. I can't test right now but I believe that the offsets for no recoil and steady aim that were released to everybody are wrong. If you remove those mods you should be good. I have notice people complaining about different tools freezing when putting those on.

Okay ill edit the eboot and take out no recoil and steady aim in a bit i did post bles02166 no mods just clean eboot for dex and cex.

(@toloko)
New RivalGamer

antiban is work? thanks

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

antiban is work? thanks

yes but i removed the link til i update the mods on it but theres clean eboots as well

Page 3 / 7