[1.05] Tom Clancy&#...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.05] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Page 10 / 12

(@Eduardorj39)
New RivalGamer

Not my friend. My ps3 is a cex. I've already thought about doing this conversion. Sincerely, I still have not seen reason for this ...

(@Eduardorj39)
New RivalGamer

Thank you very much for your kind attention. More like I said, I still have not seen reason to do this conversion. So why, this is the only game that causes me problems. Until I have enough reasons to do this conversion, for now I will stay as is.more, thank you for patience with me and dedication friend.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Not my friend. My ps3 is a cex. I've already thought about doing this conversion. Sincerely, I still have not seen reason for this ...

I'm really not sure my friend 🙁 I've exhausted my knowledge on the subject. it could simply be the game itself! I'll keep digging to see if I can find some way to help you out. I'll also keep my eyes peeled for 1.00 code packages. I would ask Vexx if he'd be willing to make you one 🙂

(@Eduardorj39)
New RivalGamer

Once again I thank you for your commitment to help me, my friend. Thank you very much. I hope you get the cheat version 1.00. Happy New Year to you, my friend!

Eduardorj
(@eduardorj)
New RivalGamer

Speak, my friend, Blz? did you get a version of the pkg cheat from that version 1.00 game? because I already tried all possible solutions and nothing solves ... if you can, I thank you very much!

Page 10 / 12