Notifications
Clear all

[1.02] Wolfenstein

Page 2 / 3

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

since that i searched myself for veil and didnt succeed in it and than i used dex and prodg to find something, to be honest no xD

it would be nice if you could tell me how you have found veil energy because i never found it haha xD

ps could you make an rtm for blacklist with never get seen? because i would never get such work done i guess 😀

i never played the game and Vexx is the one who makes the cheats but im pretty sure if i had the right offsets and bytes i can whip up an rtm tool shouldnt be a problem if that helps you out

(@vampir47)
New RivalGamer

searched for it got nothing....but with that i could make an rtm too haha, im building something like a resi collection but its like a waste of time if you know the offsets xD

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

searched for it got nothing....but with that i could make an rtm too haha, im building something like a resi collection but its like a waste of time if you know the offsets xD

lol no i dont, i dont play those games to be honest. im more into like COD games battlefield etc

(@vampir47)
New RivalGamer

damn xD, but thx for the efforts

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

damn xD, but thx for the efforts

No problem if you need more questions into this Cain532 or Cyb3r would know more

Page 2 / 3