[1.02] Medal of Hon...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.02] Medal of Honor Warfighter

Page 4 / 5

(@stacyjohnston)
New RivalGamer

hey i just installed the game again to ps3 do i still have to put the update of yours in first or can i just install the pkg>?? and i boot the game from disk its not on hard drive is that ok thank u

Vexx
 Vexx
Topic starter
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

stacyjohnston its ok when your boot the game from disk install first the gamedata and then install the Orginal Update v1.02 and finaly your installs the cheat pkg.

(@stacyjohnston)
New RivalGamer

hey there thanks for the reply...i was wondering if you have the offsets for this game that u could share..im just learning how to use debuger and ida and im a bit confused so if u hav any tips on where to start (where to look at in memory etc.) and could share a few offsets that would b great..thanks..<3 stacy

Jason2361
(@Jason2361)
New RivalGamer

Hi Vexx I like the "About Us" statement. Rival Gamer was created by gamers for gamers, We are a community dedicated to sharing experience, information and resources to help each other toward their goal of perfecting their craft. Thanks for creating these pkgs.

I just need some help to understand this a little more. Do I copy the files on to a USB stick and copy them over to the PS3 to replace the old game files? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

(@psp_frank2)
New RivalGamer

THANK U VERY MUCH

Page 4 / 5