(@erenkan)
New RivalGamer

thankss...........

(@brani75)
New RivalGamer

thanks man :);)

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

As far as I've ever noticed, Hero Q8's never really hacked codes before. I can't remember if he's ever ported codes either. I usually saw him posting codes on behalf of Medo, Hiei-YYH, or Skiller or whoever else. This is another game you might want the invincibility code on for the sake of hardcore mode because infinite health still won't save you from failed button presses on cutscenes or certain 1 hit kill things like walking through lasers or having a wall guardian decapitate you. You turn on invincibility and if you still lose on the cutscene parts, the game won't end so you can quit or restart from a checkpoint so hardcore mode won't erase your save progress. You could also throw in the button combo code for no gravity or the code to make button masher moments with enemies a lot easier. There's also rapid fire.

Actually, just look in the artemis database, there's more to port if you ever needed. The tutorials part also has documents on porting codes with subroutines if you need it for the flying code.

Page 9 / 11