nice works thanks

(@ken_master)
New RivalGamer

dont work for the psn version npeb00687,please cheat.pkg for that version

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

dont work for the psn version npeb00687,please cheat.pkg for that version

Try using a pkg viewer, open the pkg and take the EBOOT.BIN out of it, then put that in the USRDIR folder for the game. It should work fine, you may have to resign the EBOOT to be NPDRM (I haven't tried this game), but the EBOOT itself should work fine with the PSN version of the game.

(@ken_master)
New RivalGamer

Try using a pkg viewer, open the pkg and take the EBOOT.BIN out of it, then put that in the USRDIR folder for the game. It should work fine, you may have to resign the EBOOT to be NPDRM (I haven't tried this game), but the EBOOT itself should work fine with the PSN version of the game.

dont go,black screen,and then go back to xmb.i resign it with ESSSE RESIGNER v4.1,resign for 4.21,The psn version(known ak move version) is a 1.00 version not 1.01 version

Or have some one game genie codes for invincible Resident evil 5 codes works also for Gold

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

dont go,black screen,and then go back to xmb.i resign it with ESSSE RESIGNER v4.1,resign for 4.21,The psn version(known ak move version) is a 1.00 version not 1.01 version

Or have some one game genie codes for invincible Resident evil 5 codes works also for Gold

I will download and do some testing to see what I can come up with. It could be settings on your ps3. What is you CFW?

Page 10 / 14