Clear all

[1.00] Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle

Page 2 / 5

Vexx
 Vexx
Topic starter
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

The cheat is not work, so I cannot play the game after installing the cheat, it always return to XMB. However, If I have deleted the cheat in data utility folder, I can play the game. Could you please to check the cheat? Thanks a lot.

suriya ok thanks for info i fixed the cheats pkg, i have my own Save file uploaded if you want you can use it.

(@suriya)
New RivalGamer

suriya ok thanks for info i fixed the cheats pkg, i have my own Save file uploaded if you want you can use it.

where I can download fixed the cheats pkg, and your own save file? Thanks a lot.

(@aridsraziel)
Eminent RivalGamer

great job man,but i dont can use this cheat,when i try,i back to xmb,and i dont want lost my save
can u help me?i seeking this cheat infinite health and cosmos for so long time..

(@suriya)
New RivalGamer

Please help to tell me that Where I can download the fixed cheat and your save file? Thanks a lot.

(@aridsraziel)
Eminent RivalGamer

thanks for fixing the game,but u can help me?i wanna cosmos infinite,not only infinite health,i wanna update my characters with maximum cosmos points,its possible?

Page 2 / 5