[1.00] Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin

Page 18 / 24

(@sidneyjr)
New RivalGamer

very good

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

the download link is fucking broken stop beying so FUCKING greedy we need this shit please RESPOND!

The link is not broken, it works just fine. This kind of behavior towards staff and community members will not be tolerated.

(@oscar branko miljkovic)
New RivalGamer

The link is not broken, it works just fine. This kind of behavior towards staff and community members will not be tolerated.

I am so,so sorry for my sickening words and behavior i am ashamed really thank you so much it works perfectly ,and it will never happen again,really good job on that eboot!

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

I am so,so sorry for my sickening words and behavior i am ashamed really thank you so much it works perfectly ,and it will never happen again,really good job on that eboot!

All good friend. We are a community who is here to help. We may not always be able to do it in a timely fashion. But our community is friendly, and easy to ask questions to. We strive to have that, and ask that our members do the same. Enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

(@Jon Mcgee)
New RivalGamer

any luck getting a 1.10 pkg? doesnt work on scholar of the first sin:( in game hdd theres only the install no usrdr. no eboot to replace. if possible greatly appreciate it.

Page 18 / 24